How to plan the ultimate day.
How would you plan your BEST DAY EVER? Let’s dive into this topic and learn some great tips and strategies for planning a productive and stress-free day.
Time Management Tools Explained
Let’s go back to the basics of time management and learn what tools are available to us and how to choose the right ones to get the job done.
How to Prioritize
This technique is so simple and effective, that if applied consistently, can make you one of the most efficient and effective people in your field.
“Time is more valuable than money because time is irreplaceable.”
~ John C. Maxwell
Are you a business owner who says:
- I’m so busy, I don’t have time.
- I’d like to make more money, my business needs to be more profitable.
- I’d love to improve my work/life balance, I’d like to work smarter not harder.
- I work 7 days a week, don’t have time off, I need more hours in my day.
- I wish I could take a vacation, but the business can’t run without me.
- My employees or team members are not performing the way they should, I’m doing all the work.
- How can I get more done?
- I never have time for myself and because my business is consuming all my time.
- My relationship with my spouse is practically non-existent, my wife doesn’t understand me, my husband is never around.
- I’m so stressed out, don’t have a life, haven’t had a vacation in years
Balance 6 helps business owners who want to:
- Work less, have more quality free time for loved ones
- Improve productivity and profit margins, make more money
- Learn better delegation and leadership skills
- Experience true work/life balance
- Have peace of mind, less stress, a sense of accomplishment and success
Time Management 101 Training
Get instant access to my 45-minute training and learn how to double or even triple your productivity.
- Double or triple your productivity
- Create the perfect schedule
- Improve clarity and focus
- Reduce stress
- Improve your relationships
Happy Clients Say…
“I was constantly getting sick due to my demanding schedule and lack of rest. Christoph suggested that in order for me to bounce back, I need to give myself permission to take some “guilt-free” time off. As a business owner, this was initially hard to do, but it was definitely the best advice ever! I’m so grateful to Christoph as I’m doing much better and able to serve my members more effectively.”
~ Angela M.
“I have been working with Christoph for several months now. He has practical tools that have helped me balance my time between work and family much better. He is very knowledgeable and nonjudgemental. He can meet you where you are and can get you where you want to go. I highly recommend him.”
~ Fariba W.
Comprehensive Business Coaching
Business and life coaching areas of focus:
- Staff motivation & retention
- Strategic planning
- Money saving goals
- Weight management
- Energy level
- Self esteem
- Overcoming negativity
- With family, significant other, kids
- With business associates, employees
- Communication, Team-building
- Continuing education
- Personal goals
- Talent Development
- New Skills
- Hobbies & Interests
- Delegating work
- Vacation & downtime scheduling
- Time blocking
- Work/Home boundaries
- Community service
- Support a cause