One on one Business Coaching
Group Mastermind Coaching
Time Management 101 Training
Better Life, Better Business
1261 Locust St #9 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Certified Business Coach
I’m Christoph Nauer, a certified business coach, helping business owners increase productivity, profits, and improve personal life. I coach business owners to work smarter, not longer to nurture yourself and your relationships, AND making more money with less stress. My coaching includes strategies and plans, both financially and timewise.
With a comprehensive approach, we set goals in 6 categories, attention to only one or two of them can lead to a work-life imbalance with negative consequences for all involved – yourself, your family, employees, clients, AND your bottom line.
Keeping healthy work-life boundaries will help you stay off the hamster’s wheel. I check on performance regularly to hold you accountable. I also offer customized leadership training, team building, and employee retention on a long term basis.
You will learn how to delegate, own your schedule, get things done, have less stress, more time and money, and longer vacations. A growing list of my happy clients experience a sense of control and empowerment in both business and life.
As seen on:
Comprehensive Business Coaching
Business and life coaching areas of focus:
- Staff motivation & retention
- Strategic planning
- Money saving goals
- Weight management
- Energy level
- Self esteem
- Overcoming negativity
- With family, significant other, kids
- With business associates, employees
- Communication, Team-building
- Delegating work
- Vacation & downtime scheduling
- Time blocking
- Work/Home boundaries
- Continuing education
- Personal goals
- Talent Development
- New Skills
- Hobbies & Interests
- Community service
- Support a cause
Business Coaching Services
One on One Business Coaching
Group Mastermind Coaching
Time Management 101 Training
Business owners experience the following outcomes as a result of working with a business coach:
- Self-awareness: 67.6%
- Setting better goals: 62.4%
- A more balanced life: 60.5%
- Lower stress levels: 57.1%
- Self-discovery: 52.9%
- Self-confidence: 52.4%
- Improvement in quality of life: 43.3%
- Enhanced communication skills: 39.5%
- Project completion: 35.7%
- Health or fitness improvement: 33.8%
- Better relationship w/ boss, co-workers: 33.3%
- Better family relationship(s): 33.3%
- Increased energy: 31.9%
- More fun: 31.9%
- More income: 25.7%
- Stopped a bad habit: 25.7%
- Change in career: 24.3%
- More free time: 22.9%
- Increased profitability of business: 17.1%
- Other: 15.3%
- Started new business: 12.9%
- Empowered employees: 11.0%
“I have worked with Christoph for the past 5 years and have found his professionalism, perspective and tactical approaches to be a God-Send. He has saved me many times both from bad decision making to money. Thank you so much, Christoph!!!”
“I was constantly getting sick due to my demanding schedule and lack of rest. Christoph suggested that in order for me to bounce back, I need to give myself permission to take some “guilt-free” time off. As a business owner, this was initially hard to do, but it was definitely the best advice ever! I’m so grateful to Christoph as I’m doing much better and able to serve my members more effectively.”
“I have been working with Christoph for several months now. He has practical tools that have helped me balance my time between work and family much better. He is very knowledgeable and nonjudgemental. He can meet you where you are and can get you where you want to go. I highly recommend him.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of business are you working with?
How do you help business owners?
How long have you been in business?
What are your certifications?
- Certified Business & Life Coach by George Joyce
- Brian Tracy Certified Time Management Master
What type of coaching do you offer?
- 1 on 1 in person, phone or Skype
- Group coaching on phone
- Sessions are usually 45-60 minutes every 2 weeks
- Weekly accountability check-ins via text
Do you guarantee your work?
Do you offer a free consultation?
- Create a crystal clear vision for your ‘ultimate business success’ and the “perfect lifestyle” you’d like your business to provide.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging the growth of your business and keeping you working too many hours.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your business into a highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that practically runs itself…
What’s your availability?
What’s most important for you?
What is your mission statement?
By providing personalized coaching services through learning and implementing new time management and organizational strategies Balance6 Inc. helps business owners spend time more efficiently and effectively to increase profits and time off creating the ideal business and life, freeing up time to travel and having quality time with loved ones.
About Balance 6 Coaching & Walnut Creek, California
Walnut Creek acts as the financial, cultural and political hub of the area as it is centrally located at the intersection of highways 680 and 24, south of Briones Regional Park and just west of Mt. Diablo. It is situated in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area and acts as the heart of the region, about 16 miles east of the cities of Oakland and Berkeley. Some amazing landmarks in the area include Limeridge Open Space, Shell Ridge Open Space, Diablo Foothills Regional Park and Sugarloaf Open Space.
This makes Balance 6 Coaching (conveniently located on North Main Street) a centrally located professional business coaching that specializes in time management can be easily found throughout Contra Costa County, including the surrounding communities of Danville, Alamo, Lafayette, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, California.
Directions to Our Office
Directions From Oakland International Airport to Balance 6 Coaching , 1261 Locust St #9 Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Get on I-880 North from 98th Avenue for 4 minutes. Follow I-880 North and CA-24 E to Walnut Creek. Take exit 15A from CA-24 E for 22 minutes. Follow Mt Diablo Blvd to Locust St to your destination.
Directions From San Francisco International Airport to Balance 6 Coaching , 1261 Locust St #9 Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Get on US-101 North in South San Francisco from International Terminal Arrivals Level for 6 minutes. Continue on US-101 North to your destination in Walnut Creek. Take exit 15A from CA-24 E for 33 minutes. Follow Mt Diablo Blvd to Locust St to your destination.
Balance 6 Coaching
1261 Locust St #9
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
☎ (925) 286-1886
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
About Balance 6 Coaching
Balance 6 Coaching is the best Business management consultant in Walnut Creek, California. We proudly offer:
The best business and time management coaching available in Walnut Creek and the surrounding communities.
A Brian Tracy certified business coach with 20 years of professional pastoral ministry experience and skills to business and life coaching, with a work-life integrative perspective.
Friendly and supportive coach able to provide private business coaching to male and female real estate agents, general contractors, therapists, and CEOs. If you’re searching for a coproate coach who can help energize you and your business your search is over.
The top consultant catering to business owners throughout Contra Costa County – if you need a high-performance business coach look no further than Balance 6 Coaching!
Highly reviewed, certified and award-winning business coach recognized as the premier time management expert in the San Francisco East Bay region.
An experienced, affordable business life coach close to Walnut Creek, California.
Walnut Creek’s top high-end business coach for executives, contractors, entrepreneurs, and professionals looking to take control of their time.
If you type in “find a business coach near me” you can be sure we are the top result for a reason: we care about helping our clients have a better business and better life!
Articles of Interest
- Find us on the Web
- Balance 6 Coaching Links
- What is Business Coaching?
- All About Walnut Creek Points of Interest
- Local Business Partners
- National Coach Academy Coach Interview Series: Christoph Nauer
- Interviewed by Brandon Baker
- Top 10 Best Business Coaches Near Walnut Creek, California
- All About Time Management 2020
- Walnut Creek Neighborhoods
- More About Walnut Creek Neighborhoods
- Landmarks in Walnut Creek, California
- Top 10 Best Business Coaches for Contractors Near Walnut Creek, CA (Updated for 2020)
- 2020 Top Universities Near Walnut Creek, California
- 2020 Top Places to Visit in Lafayette, California
- 2020 Top Kid-Friendly Attractions in Concord, California
- Press Release -Business Coach for General Contractors
- Tips on Finding a Business Coach 2020 – What Does a Business Coach Help With?
- Everything You Need to Know About Danville, California Parks for 2020
- All About How to Maintain Your Work/Life Balance in 2020
- Top 10 Best Virtual Offices Near Walnut Creek, California (Updated for 2020)