Symptoms & Solutions:
Here are some of the symptoms for work-life imbalance, but it is not an exhaustive list:
- Work on average 12 or more hours a day,
- Exercise less than twice a week,
- Have not taken a vacation for a couple of years, have no days off,
- Not delegate, or not have enough staff, do everything yourself,
- Bring work home frequently,
- Have problem sleeping,
- Doubt yourself, have anxiety and fear of losing control, fear of failure,
- Work is all consuming, your relationships are stressed.
Did you know that if you are working 12 hours a day, your productivity is only 5.33 hours? Only 34% of Americans take a vacation, even though vacationing yearly can prolong life by 20%. How many weeks in a year can you be away from work? Do you set aside money for vacations each year? My coaching includes strategies and plans, both financially and timewise, so you have a life outside work
Get a Free Assessment
New Habits and Goals:
Time management is where I start. Inefficient use of time leads to loss of profits and deteriorating health and relationships.
I challenge you to put yourself first, not last, and learn to say no, knowing the difference between rules and exceptions. Being busy is not the same as being productive. Keeping healthy work-life boundaries will help you stay off the hamster’s wheel.
I check on performance regularly, to hold you accountable. I also offer customized leadership training, team building and employee retention on a long term basis. You will learn how to delegate, own your schedule, get things done, have less stress, more time and money and longer vacations.
I help you establish new habits and “SMART” Goals: specific, measurable, achievable, realistic,time bound. We develop strategies & tactics for 30 days, 60 days, 90 days.