Stress stimulates a surge of hormones which makes your sleep and relaxation moments worthless. Exhausted body needs a good rest, but as far as you can’t rest while you are stressed you may start to feel headaches, moodiness, and memory loss, inability to concentrate and even aggressive behavior. It’s well known for a long time that constant stress weakens your immune system; therefore you are always in danger to get colds, the flu or other dangerous health issues. Heart attacks are also usually the consequences of stress.
10 tips to help eliminate stress from your life:
1. Limit the use of things that cause unnecessary stress
2. Give up habits that cause stress
3. Give up being passive and start solving problems and use your strengths
4. Give up envy, grudges and fantasizing
5. Give up procrastination and being habitually late
6. Rest, “keep the Sabbath,” take a day off
7. Live in gratitude, commit acts of kindness and count your blessings
8. Organize and simplify your space
9. Be optimistic –optimistic thinking like visualizing an ideal future increases feelings of well-being.
10. Create a wellbeing checklist: What 5 items do you need every day to feel more content and balanced? For many people, this could include exercise, some form of meditation or prayer, a healthy diet, reading, gardening, listening to music, spending quality time with family and/or friends, etc. Post this list in several places throughout your home and office and do them every day
Then carefully schedule your week and include these items every day. Stick to your schedule and make your own wellbeing a priority.