The connection between Productivity and Happiness
Happy people are usually optimists, at least, I have never met a happy person who was a pessimist. So, let’s start with a possible definition of “optimism”: optimistic people are generally having a positive and constructive approach to life, they usually are happy, content, and full of energy.
- Are constructive and effective with their time
- Get the tools they need to be successful
- Are always looking for ways to improve
- Have laser-sharp focus – unwavering focus leads to action, taking action changes things, and action is needed to achieve goals AND to take massive action you need to be organized. The more organized you are with time, the more action you take, the more you get done!
There are 4 behaviors of optimistic people:
- They think and talk about their goals
- They look for the good in every person
- They feed your mind with positive material (book: the power of positive thinking), always expect the best, expect success, keep trying new things
- They reap the power of rewards: optimists understand this … that’s why they are productive and positive